13/10/2019 - 20/10/2019
M/Y NEW REGENCY
We invite you to Explore the wonders of Red Sea -such as, amazing mixture of soft coral and hard coral, coral gardens – Drop off and Pinnacles dive sites – Drift and Caverns dive sites.
Deep south – St.Johan Trip
13-20 October 2019
Boat New Regency
- luxury Steel yacht * Year built: 2018
- Dimensions: 33m long – 7.5m wide
- Capacity: up to 20 divers at 9 double rooms and 1 suite.
- Cabins: All cabins contains bathroom, air condition, towels and warm blankets
- 1 covered areas: saloon and restaurant
- Sundeck: 2 large sundecks
- Nitrox and Trimix: available on board
13.10 Arrive and go by bus to Port Galib – Check in
14.10 Marsa Shona (Check dive ) – Shaab Abu Dabab
15.10 Habili Ali (2 dive ) – Dangerous reef – Night Dive
16.10 Habili Gafar – Small St.Johan – St.Johan Caves – Night Dive
17.10 Malahi – Dolphin house – Shaab Claudia – B.B.Q
18.10 Elphinstone (2dive ) – Mangrove – Night dive
19.10 Salem Express – Shaab Desha – Check out from boat to Hotel
20.10 Check out from the hotel to Airport
* plan can be change according weather condition
Price 1000 Euro
• Fullboard accommodation
• Taxes, permissions
• Marin Park fee
• dive guide
• 12L tank and weights
• group T-shirt
• Free Wi-Fi
* Last night Hotel – all inclusive
• Inter Visa, you pay it at Airport
• Nitrox – Single tank 70 Euro/week
• Nitrox Twin tanks 90 Euro/week
• rental equipment each pace 36 Euro/week
• 15 L tank 36 Euro /week
• Twin Tank 72 Euro/week
• staff Tips 60 Euro /week
Tech gas and tanks are available
– For booking or more information , firstname.lastname@example.org
Habili Ali is an oval shaped reef, its walls and ridges are full of beautiful coral and full of Marin life , Drift diving is the best way to admire the inlaid coral and reef fish living in the steep walls.
Small St.Johan is small reef with the best drop off at the area, all the sides are slope off and droop off to deep, covered with soft coral, gorgonian and black coral growing on the walls. The south edge of the reef is full of hard coral and conical shaped coral, so it’s hard to step.
Dangerous Reef is the most south dive site at St. John area, it takes a diamond shape. The south tip of the diamond there is a sandy sloping bottom with hard coral down to 30 m. The main reef has some fissures making small tunnels, out of the tunnels east or west a good coral garden
Dangerous reef is the best choice after the deep dives and also offer us shelter for the night and excellent night dive.
St John’s cave, an area where shallow cracks open up into small caverns, which natural light allow easy penetration, caves hang up at depth 3-8m.
Claudia (cavern): a cave full of many canyons. Average depth inside 5- 12m.
Malahi This is an explorers dream. The reef formation is like a playground of craggy corals