Boat : Turquoise
- Super luxury steel yacht built 2020
- Dimension 45 M long – 9 M wide
- Capacity 32 Pax + 2 dive guide at 6 suits and 11 DBL bed rooms, all rooms contains with bathroom and air condition
- 2 Covered area Saloon and Restaurant
- 3 Large sundecks
- Nitrox membrane system
- Trimix and Rebreather service
16.10 Arrive , check in
17.10 Abu Dabab check dive – drift dive
18.10 Habili Ali – Big Gotta – Dangerous Reef – Night Dive
19.10 Small St.John – St.John’s caves – Night Dive
20.10 Maksur – Malahi – Galawa
21.10 Elphinston 2 dives – Ras tormbi –
22.10 Panorama Reef – Back to Hurghada
23.10 Check out 10 AM
Plan can be change according weathers conditions
All passengers traveling to Egypt must be in possession of negative PCR test certificate for (COVID-19), maximum 72 hours (before flight departure time)
Price 1250 EUR / PAX
- Fullboard accommodation
- Taxes, permissions
- Marin Park fee
- Dive guide
- 12L tank and weights
- Wi Fi
- Group T-shirt
- Staff tips 60 EUR / week
- Environments fee 40 EURO
- Nitrox 80 Euro/week
- 15L tank 40 Euro/week
Dive sites Highlights
St. John’s covering an area of 290 km2 and offering the greatest diversity of diving Red Sea. It`s astonishing coral walls, coral garden, and caves. Such as.
- Habili Ali is an oval shaped reef, its walls and ridges are full of beautiful coral and full of Marin life , Drift diving is the best way to admire the inlaid coral and reef fish living in the steep walls.
- Gotta Soghair: is small reef with the best drop off at the area, all the sides are slope off and droop off to deep, covered with soft coral, gorgonian and black coral growing on the walls. The south edge of the reef is full of hard coral and conical shaped coral, so it’s hard to step.
- Dangerous Reef is the most south dive site at St. John area, it takes a diamond shape. The south tip of the diamond there is a sandy sloping bottom with hard coral down to 30 m. The main reef has some fissures making small tunnels, out of the tunnels east or west a good coral garden
- Dangerous reef is the best choice after the deep dives and also offer us shelter for the night and excellent night dive.
- St John’s cave, an area where shallow cracks open up into small caverns, which natural light allow easy penetration, caves hang up at depth 3-8m.
Maksur is 800 m long cucumber shaped reef, often compared to the Red Sea classic, Elphinston, and with steep drop off.
Maksur has amazing south plateau two steps covered with mixture soft, hard coral and two pinnacles like towers.
Claudia (cavern): a cave full of many canyons. Average depth inside 5- 12m.
Malahi This is an explorers dream. The reef formation is like a playground of craggy corals
Elphinston: one of the best dive sites on the world, located 30Km North of Marsa Alam, 12Km of shore. Elphinston is very tiny reef as cucumber shaped hanging at deep water which offering spectacular wall drift diving with wonderful coral and curious Oceanic whitetip reef sharks.