Best of South
Deadalus reef – Zabargad Island – Rocky Island – St.john
Fury Shoal – Elphinston – Salem Express
18.07 – 01.08.2020
Super Luxury Yacht
– Built: 2020
– Dimension: 40m long – 9m wide
– capacity: up to 28 pax + 2dive guide at 10 double bed room and 4 suit room
All cabins contains bathroom, consolidations
– 2 covered area: Saloon and restaurant
– 2 large sundeck
– Nitrox and trimix available
18.07 Arrive – bus to Marsa Alam – Check in
19.07 Shaab Marsa Alam (check dive – drift check dive – night dive)
20.07 Daedalus reef 3 dives
21.07 Daedalus reef 3 dives
22.07 Rocky 3 dives – B.B.Q
23.07 Zabargad 2 dives – Dangerous reef – Night dive
24.07 Habili Ali – Small St.john – Basal – Night dive
25.07 St.john caves – Sirnaka – Night dive
26.07 Maksur 2dives – dolphins snorkeling – Night dive
27.07 Malahi – Claudia – beach party
28.07 Shaab Sharm 2 dives – Abu Dabab – Night dive
29.07 Elphinston 2 dives – Mangrove
30.07 Salem express – Panorama reef – Night dive
31.07 Small Giftun 2 dives and back to hurghada
01.08 Check out
- plan can be change according weather conditions
- Plan can be change according divers levels
- flexible to change plans according divers wishes
- Tech and rebreather divers have some dives
Dive sites high lights
Daedalus reef lies in open sea almost half way to Saudi Arabia , around 180 km south of Brothers island , less than 800 m across reef, marked by a lighthouse .
The reef has steep drops on the east, north and south sides, all offering good diving. The southern side offers excellent shelter from the north winds
Triangle shaped island, surrounded by a short reef plateau with steep walls pushing up form abyss, exposed to strong currents. Which perfect condition for sharks
St.john’s reefs lie on the tropic of cancer, south of Ras Banas. Between the coast and Zabarged Island, almost 150km south of Marsa Alam.
-St. john covering an area of 290 km2 and offer the greater diversity of diving Red Sea. It’s astonishing coral walls, coral garden, and caves.
High visibility and good temperature up to 24C in winter.
Around 150Km south of Marsa Alam ,Fury Shoals is 30Km long chain of dive sites offering coral pinnacles , lagoons , drop off , drift dives and great chance for Dolphins ,such as
- Satayah (dolphin reef): a very large horse shoe reef. The distance from the east to the west side is more than 3km. The depth in the inner part ranges from 3m to 15m. It is a very common to spot a pod of spinner dolphins.
East site is mix drop off, pinnacles, stony plateau and coral garden
- Maksur is 800 m long cucumber shaped reef, often compared to the Red Sea classic, Elphinston, and with steep drop off.
Maksur has amazing south plateau two steps covered with mixture soft, hard coral and two pinnacles like towers.
- Claudia (cavern): a cave full of many canyons. Average depth inside 5- 12m.
- Malahi This is an explorers dream. The reef formation is like a playground of craggy corals
one of the best dive sites on the world, located 30Km North of Marsa Alam, 12Km of shore. Elphinston is very tiny reef as cucumber shaped hanging at deep water which offering spectacular wall drift diving with wonderful coral and curious Oceanic whitetip reef sharks.
- Under south plateau a large Arch 48-65M. It’s a dream of the tech diver
Price 1700 Euro
- Fullboard accommodation
- Taxes, permissions
- Dive guide
- 12L tank and weights
- Group T-shirt
- Free Wi-Fi
Price not include
- Inter Visa, Alcohol,
- staff Tips 60 Euro /week
- Nitrox –
- Rental equipment
- 15 L tank -Twin Tank- Stag tanks, the price list attached
Tech and rebreather divers’ service